Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Long time no post......I'm back!

I was on auto-pilot just doing my thing and then the month of April 2012 hit me. I was pretty much waking up Sunday after cheat day at 230 lbs and then getting down to 224 pounds, just like clockwork. I took trips for business/pleasure to Oakland, then Chicago, then San Francisco, then Hawaii, then Eugene, Oregon. Traveling can put a strain on the food plan......but you gotta roll with it. The last couple of weeks have been crazy. While I was in Hawaii, I started cheating on Wed. and went all the way to Sunday! (5 days). I then jumped back on for Mon.-Wed, then cheated on Thursday through Saturday, back on Sunday. So for the last 2 weeks I was on the food plan for 6 days & cheated 8 days. That's the most cheating I have done in awhile. Like ever since I first started. So I found myself all the way up to 238 lbs. That's a funny way for a guy who was 299 to look at it huh? Nonetheless, It's all good. I jumped back on, on Sunday.....and despite being sick as a dog I am back at it. I am 19 lbs. higher then my lowest of 219 and 13 pounds higher than where I really want to be. So I am back at it. Understandably I could look at at as the wheels have fallen off. But why? Look how far I've come. Outside of weight loss, I just like living a better lifestyle. The food plan is a part of it. I'm just going to be patient, stay on point on the food plan, be more creative with the food (I too am a bit burnt on the foods)....I just need to find new recipes. So for those of you needing a kick in the proverbial ass!!!!!!!....Lets do it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment