Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3/30 Update

I woke up today at 248 on the button. I typically am at my cheat day morning weight on Tuesday. Last Saturday I was at 246.6. So today I played some basketball ( so lots of physical activity), someone actually told me I looked a lot quicker! LOL!

In any case I am monitoring what I eat and do closely. This week because I seem to have gotten stuck. It is okay, because I have been through weeks like this in the past.

Just got to push through and continue.

So I weighed myself just right now and I am at 248.4 (10:54 pm)

That is good news, because I am have been pounding the liquids since around 8:30 pm.

I am hoping for the 2-4 pound swing I typically see, but won't hold my breath.

I am curious to see what the weigh in is tomorrow......see you then blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment