Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

76 lbs lost! Great come back week!

After last weeks subpar results, I was back on track. I can't say I did anything special out of what I ordinarily do because I didn't.

A quick recap on subpar:

9/17 weigh in: 224.3
9/24 weigh in: 227.8
10/1 weigh in: 223.3

So you can see I had a 3 to 4 lb gain last week. I considered it no big deal and just went on with my 4HB program. So today's weigh in was great because I hit my all time low.

I've been on this about 9.5 months and lost a total of 76 pounds. What I am most proud of is that I have spread the word of my success and it has led to over 25 of my friends and co-workers to jump on board as well.

As soon as I post this I am off to the DONUT SHOP! You can catch my pictures of my cheat day on instagram (jtamoe46) or twitter @jtamoe46

Calling the 4 Hour Body a life changer would be an UNDERSTATEMENT for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment