Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Maintenance in full effect

Its been a long time since I've blogged and updated. Here is the update.
*On 10/6 I weighed in at 222.6

I was down 77 pounds, my best ever....but headed to Las Vegas that Thursday. I held on all day Thursday, but definitely did a double cheatday that week.

*On 10/13 I weighed in at 224, not as good but it was a Thursday and I was headed to Eugene, Oregon for some family fun time. I went on a 4 day cheat (wow). I planned it no big deal.

*So today 10/22 I weighed in at 223.....after crushing smashburger last night on a Friday.

I weighed in yesterday am at 225, so I did not anticipate losing any weight today off my previous best so I went for the early cheat meal. So I laughed at this mornings weigh in.

I knew this month was going to be about maintenance based on my travels. I was on the road just this past week for 3 days...and I stuck to strict 4hb.

I feel like a CSI when I eat now. Everything I eat I look at first and think how it effects my body. I analyze it , I think if it's good or bad, taste, carbs, weight effect , will it slow me down , etc. Ten months in I feel like a food scientist, but I am keenly aware of how food effects my physical body and mental state.

That's the update.....,I'm off to enjoy the rest of my cheatday!

No comments:

Post a Comment