Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

7/17- Time to hack it up!

I weighed in this morning at 234.8 so only a gain of 4 pounds on cheat day. I've been contemplating my next hacks all weekend and where are the next steps of the 4HB lifestyle for me.

I want to take it to the next level, so what to do?

I am my setting my weight goal at 218 pounds. I'm currently at 234.8 and my lowest weight is 227.8 pounds. So from today we are talking about 16 pounds.

This week I'm going to give the "last mile" a shot. I started this morning....and this eating every 3 hours is crazy! I feel like I'm back at football training camp and I'm checking the clock every hour. I'm eating almond butter and peanut butter like crazy as well.

I'm going to also pick up the workouts as well.


Once I get to 218, I'm gonna experiment with how much carbs I can add back in and maintain right around 225 pounds. That's the plan right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment