Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Post Cheat Day / Free Day

I rarely blog after cheat day.....because I just don't anymore, but I have been in the habit of just posting the good news on Saturday morning. I figured lets flip the switch and go with the Sunday blog with a post cheat day theme.

So I weighed in at 232.2 this morning. That is a weight gain of 7 pounds in one day...wow. Additionally I feel kind of crappy. That's it for the bad news.

A couple of things to paint the picture here. Gaining 7 pounds in one day is no big deal to me nowadays. Been there done that over the last 9 months. I once gained 14 pounds in one day.

Feeling crappy is no big deal....it will be gone by lunch time.

I welcome the breakfast of protein shake (with athletic greens), protein bar, and black coffee (with cinnamon).

Cheatday fulfilled what it had to. I was able to vanquish all the mini-urges I had during the week. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day yesterday. Donuts, burgers, the new adventure to get that chicken pot pie....and the coffee and donuts at 9:30 pm. That had to be one of my best cheat days ever. I know I won't be craving anything until around Thursday evening and then the mental switch kicks in that tells me to hold out until Saturday. The psychological effect of cheat day for me is astounding. I feel fully satisfied.......and yet sick of eating all those carbs. I can't even look at a carb today without feeling queezy.
It's a new day and a new week and I am targeting 224 pounds. I understand it is going to be an arduous taks, but what the heck why not.

Lay out your B.H.A.G! That's Big Hairy Audacious Goal! I got that from Valerie Khoo, great read right here:

http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/managing/blogs/enterprise/how-to-be-a-business-rock-star-20110901-1jmhb.html

224 pounds may not sound audacious, but my goals are beyond that. I strive everyday to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment