Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday 1/2 way point check in!

So I used to blog randomly at random times. I blogged on Saturday morning and last Sunday morning. Now I am going with the 1/2 point update.

My last blog gave you Sunday's 232.2 pound weigh-in (post cheat day)

Monday: 229.8
Tuesday: 227.6
Wednesday: 226.6

My goal is get to 224 point something. Usually my best weigh in is on Friday. I got a good shot this week at meeting my goal. Nowadays I don't get the wild swings I used to, but I've reached my goal already so now I'm just driving it down further. Some small knits I added in was I've worked out at the gym twice this week (I haven't done that in about 3 months). Nothing crazy but I go pretty hard on the elliptical for 28 minutes and then some light weights.

I still do the crunches at home on the bosu ball and the cat vomit, but if I go to the gym then I take out the kettle bell.

I am doing at least one cold shower per day and no almonds and no CHEATING on the food whatsoever. Saturday will be here before I know it and a number of ideas come to mind!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment