Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

6/18 - am -update - GOAL ACHIEVED! 70 lbs lost!

So I woke up this morning and my weight was 229.2

-I was down .6 pounds from yesterday
-But my goal was to hit 228 point anything

So I was PO'D to say the least......so what to do?

I went and ran up and down the back stairway probably a good 20 times, got winded an worked up a sweat. This is before eating or drinking, stil haven't had anything yet. I then jumped in to the cold shower. Came out jumped on the scale.....and presto 228.8!

So this mornings official weigh in was 228.8!

Fighting for that last .4 was important, because I am headed the San Diego County Fair and it is going to be a FREE DAY, cheat day extravaganza. Next week I am going to Las Vegas....so this was an opportune time to get my goal weight.

So here I am 70 pounds lost over 187 days since 12/20/2010. It feels like a great accomplishment. Besides the weight loss, this time and experience has taught me to live life better, to be better, and experimentation.

I have always been a person who loves to learn, but before the 4 hour body, it was all about learning at work. Focusing on the learning on the personal part of life is just as important, scratch that more important.

The 4 hour body experiment continues.............

No comments:

Post a Comment