Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

5/28 update

Wow I was sleepy last night and forgot to post.....so I better catch up now. To those that view this....Thanks! I use this blog to check on what I was doing in previous weeks or months. Easier for me to reference my weight from a week ago, because I can do it from my IPAD right before I sleep (weigh in) and right after I wake up and weigh in.

In any case......If did come down to 231.7 pounds this morning! HA HA only .1 pounds since yesterday, but I did stick with my all my new "hacks"

*I did 30 minutes on the elliptical
*I did 25 reps on bosu ball of myocratic crunches
*I did 15 cat vomit @ 12 seconds

And I even did 3 cold showers yesterday!

My goal weight is still 228 pounds..i am so close I can feel it.

I forgot how good the working out felt. My energy has been great, now I am getting another spike from working out...AWESOME!!! Just like my old strength and conditioning coach used to say......"IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey so how was the eating this week?? proteins, beans and veggies?? did you increase or cut back on stuff??

    ReplyDelete