Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5/31 Update

Long time not update.....was busy doing some cheating! Some Free Day!!!!

So during this Memorial Day Holiday I went for a Double Free Day, because I deserved it!

I gained 10 pounds. Wow, no worries I enjoyed myself and time to get down to business.

5/30 morning weight - 241.6
5/30 before bed weight - 241.2 pounds
5/31 morning weight - 238.8 pounds

I am 10 pounds away from my goal weight. I don't expect to get it all done in one week, but I ma going to set that goal for 6/18 tobe at 228 on the button or lower.

My "hacks" last week I did find to be successful so I will continue those.

I really crushed in Free Days. Saturday I gained 4 pounds and then on Sunday I gained 6 pounds. I dont' really remember the last time I drank that much beer, or ate that much fried food.

I am back at it and happy to be! COLD SHOWER HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment