Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

4/2 Update

That was a roller coaster week!

Last week I checked in on Saturday at 246.6

This morning at wake up, my typical time....I checked in at 246.2

I was up and down all week, minor roller coaster, but I didn't get the consistency I have been getting the last few weeks.

Now that I think of it.....I think it was the "A" in my PAGG. Since I ran out and forgot to order in time....I was very inconsistent with it.

What was so funny though is that After I started my cheat day with my Fruity Protein shake, protein bar, and cinnamon roll....I had to drop a load. Gross I know.

I then went and weight myself after......245.8!!!!

YEAH BABY...I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD!. I know melodramatic, but fun for me nonetheless

No comments:

Post a Comment