Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

CHEAT DAY...OH NO..WE CALL IT FREEDAY!!!

I am definitely feeling free because I was scrapping with my taxes all
the way through yesterday. Great job again amber 11.2 pounds total is
awesome.
I am happy to say that I hit my lowest weight this morning...weighed
in at 242.2 pounds. So this concludes my experiment on the 4 day
binge. I was able to lose all the weight from my binge in 5
days...that was cool. Before I left for cabo I was 242.6 (last
Thursday) then I cam back at 251.8 (last Monday weigh in, in the am) &
now I weight in at 242.2 pounds. I feel great etc........now I am
thinking about that two meals I had bacon with at dinner.
But I feel great. I gotta throw a shout out for the Alpha Lipoic
Acid. I recommend everyone out there to try it. You can read about in
the book and do research online. It is the "A" in the PAGG
supplement. The Saturday before I left to Cabo I started taking it
and I am telling you I can tell the difference. LEt me clarify I
stared taking GNC brand of 600 mg...and I have never used that brand
and always take 300 mg. I take it 4 times a day, before breakfast,
before lunch, before dinner, before bed. I recommend for everyone
just to try it for a week and let me know if there is a difference.
Go for it 600mg...for 2400mg. I've done the research and it is safe!
In any case I am excited for FREEDOM DAY TODAY...I have been dreaming
about Luigis Pizza since Tuesday!

My list:
*Luigis Pizza (saw it on Diners, Drive In's and Dives..never been
though)
*Rice Krispy treats I asked my wife to make some
*Peanut Brittle
*Fried Rice/Chinese Food
*Milkshake
*Yogurt with toppings
*Cinnamon Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment